A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Buying and Merchandising Administrator working for a Womenswear retailer. The role covers all aspects of administration across the buying and merchandising function, ensuring that critical path is adhered to, ensuring that the right stock arrives in the right place. This is a great entry role to the Buying and Merchandising team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Senior Buyer with all buying related tasks
- Creating and maintaining critical paths ensuring stock arrives on time.
- Raising product orders, barcodes and keeping both updated during the life cycle of the product.
- Adding orders into the buying order seasonal sheets and keeping everything up to date.
- Supporting with approval of lab dips, strike offs and bulk submissions.
- Assisting the team in preparing external meetings
- Working closely with suppliers and building strong relationships
- Ensuring samples are logged and handed over to the correct team.
- Keeping on top of and organising samples
- Manging post/ organising couriers and filing approvals.
- Supporting the wider team with ad-hoc administration tasks
- Ability to work with large volumes of data with high levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical with strong communication and organisation skills.
- Is passionate and knowledgeable about women's fashion and has demonstrable knowledge of styles and trends.
- Has previous administrative experience.
- Delivers results in a timely manner.
- Able to work to tight and changeable deadlines.