Working closely with the Buying Team, the Admin Assistant will be responsible for the set up of new styles and purchase orders ensuring clear communication with the e-com team and suppliers. They will own responsibility for all sample management, ensuring styles are available for all shoots, events and fit sessions. Close communication is required with all aspects of the business including Design, Marketing, E-com and Customer Services ensuring clear information is passed on. The candidate will need to have excellent organisation, time management skills and a passion for clothing.
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining CP, communicating with suppliers regularly to ensure that key deadlines are met and updating the team.
* Admin and Reporting - updating weekly sales reports and running ad-hoc reports to aid trading decisions. Assisting in end of season analysis for new season planning.
* Sales and stock management - Setting up and maintaining line cards for core continuity products.
* Strong team ethos - working collaboratively, building excellent relationships, and communicating confidently to both peers and suppliers
* Provide administrative support to the buying team covering all classes issues/queries
* Own the management of the founders Instagram Live which happens twice a week, making sure correct samples are bought on time to the correct location.
* PO tracking and management; ensure PO's are delivered in a timely manner to support stock flow. Maintain all internal systems with accurate information updates.
* Sample management: working with our vendor base to track samples for press, passing samples for web photography, general sample organization, arranging for meetings and sign offs.
* Responsible for sending out courier packages and opening post daily.
* Carrying out comparative shopping trips to develop and maintain knowledge of the current marketplace.
* Presentations and picture packs; preparing these for monthly assortment reviews, & sign offs.
* Additional ad-hoc tasks
Person Specification :
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Work well in a team but can also strive in individual tasks
* Highly organised with excellent time keeping skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* PC + Excel literate
* Exceptional attention to detail
Buyers Admin Assistant
|Job Title:||Buyers Admin Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||£21000 - £21500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jo Roberts|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Assistant Retail Accountant
Salary: £34000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Bonus
Buyer - Womenswear
Salary: US$80000 - US$100000 per annum + salary in AUD, strong relocation package
Buyer - Womenswear
Salary: AUD$80000 - AUD$100000 per annum + salary in AUD, strong relocation package