We have a brand new role for a confident and ambitious Business Development Manager for a well established company who provide innovative and creative store fixtures in retail environments.
Having recently expanded their business, they have opened a new division that is dedicated to the supply of store fixtures and are looking for someone with Business Development, Project Manager or Sales Account Manager background and experience in store fixtures.
Exclusively representing a large prestigious Italian store fixtures manufacturer in the UK., they have a bespoke approach which fuses innovation, creativity and design to create fresh new retail experiences for the next generation of high street shoppers.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Expanding our client base for the store fixtures division.
- Create a database of potential clients.
- Assisting in the marketing the new division.
- Contribute and implement a strategic plan to grow sales.
- Deliver excellent levels of customer service across your account portfolio.
- Liaise and work collaboratively with other departments, securing business and helping the company grow.
- Experience within the retail and store fixtures industry.
- Proven track record of business development.
- Friendly, team player who is hard working and driven.
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Experience with Microsoft office.