An opportunity has arisen for my client who are looking for an experienced Brand manager who has a proven track record managing and selling successful womenswear brands in to leading retailers and e-tailers either in the UK or ideally internationally
Due to their continued success they are looking for someone to work closely with the Director as a Brand Manager to take ownership of the brand and further develop their customer offering You will need to be confident with not only sales/ account management but also analysis and social media
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with In house Designer to ensure brand is inline with company guidelines
- Full management of critical path, trading and budgets.
- Planning and execution of all trade shows increasing brand awareness within the industry.
- Analysing sales figures and creating strategies to improve sales and beat targets.
- Working with design team to guide and direct to ensure correct product mix delivered at the right time.
- Full involvement in setting the business strategy to drive the business across international platforms and markets
- Accountable for correct options, price points and category mix.
- Identifying the brand's position with the core marketplace and embedding improvements to increase marketability.
- Managing and developing accounts with high street retailers and e-tailers
- Developing the brands vision and business deliverables into engaging marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Managing existing client accounts and ensuring that key relationships remain strong and tenable.
- Liaising with External PR Company
- Managing all the social media channels of the business
- Achieving brand targets on commercial performance, customer engagement and ROI.
- E-commerce Management
- Previous Experience managing a similar brand ideally within hi fashion womenswear.
- Have live contact with International and or UK retailers
- Ability to be confident dealing with directors and buyers and presenting all levels
- Confident with interpreting figures and setting budgets
- Ability to manage social media channels
- Able to work with the Design team and work closely with sales Director