We have a new opportunity for a Boyswear Designer to work for our client that is an incredibly successful and growing business. This role will be designing for some of the most well known international premium Boyswear brands on the market. You will have experience covering multiproduct with an emphasis on Jersey and Sweats.
A background from either a supplier or a brand will be considered for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable global business offering progression and a fun, friendly and supportive team. This role is based in their Central London design Studio.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing commercial ranges for boyswear multiproduct
- Being aware of current trends and producing mood/direction boards.
- Preparing design/factory packs and artwork for sampling
- Working closely with the Sales team, attending meetings, and presenting cads/samples to buyers.
- Following designs from the first sample stage through to production.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing its product portfolio.
- The role involves liaising with other departments within the company for example: merchandising, QA & overseas factories
- Good communication skills essential - the role involves liaising with other departments within the company for example: merchandising and QA & overseas factories
- At least 3 years of boyswear experience
- To be proficient on Mac in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to think outside the box and design commercial, creative multiproduct boyswear
- Good team player
- Strong CAD Skills
- Supplier or Branded experience