Are you a trend lead, fashion forward Menswear or Boyswear Designer who is totally up to date with industry news and up and coming brands? Then we've got the role for you!
We have such an exciting role for an older Boyswear Designer to work across a well-known, stylish/streetwear brand who is a global leader in sports and street fashion. Our client is open to someone from a Menswear or Older Boyswear background with trend lead, sport and street experience.
They are looking for someone who is hungry, enthusiastic and would live and breath the brand. The company offers great progression opportunities and a modern and vibrant office environment.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for designing the trend led collection and for updating the fabric, techniques, washes and fit of the collection.
- You will be highly creative and trend driven, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deadline pressure.
- Minimum of 3 years design experience across menswear and / or boyswear with excellent multiproduct knowledge.
- The ability to source innovative fabrics, trims, linings, treatments, hardware and upgrade fabric quality to the trends and market demands.
- Be encompassed in the brand with a natural sales ability and drive newness in the range whilst maintaining brand DNA.
- You will have the ability to take initiative, have autonomy as well as work as part of a driven and enthusiastic team.
- Hold strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, creating detailed and technical CAD's.
- Solid understanding of garment construction and constantly to improve a better fit across products.
- Analyse sales figures/orders, be ahead of the trend and consumer.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional talent and latest trends streetwear / sportswear trends.
- Ideally 3 years' experience across menswear or boyswear - either brand or supplier.
- Be hungry to drive the brand, passionate, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Have a creative design flair and a strong sense for fast moving trends, constantly keeping up to date with the market.
- Excellent knowledge of fabrics and attention to details is an absolute must.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop/ Illustrator).
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Strong team player with ability to work on a one-to-one basis with local Buyers.