A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Boutique Manager for a new store opening in Bath Somerset with an Iconic British brand that celebrates timeless style and endless versatility in their jewellery. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader and passionate about Customer service.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive and exceed the sales budget.
- Develop and implement an action orientated business plan for your location.
- Responsible for monitoring and driving store and team KPIs
- Be a brand ambassador, setting the standard for exceptional customer experience and ensuring the same consistency in approach through your sales team
- Develop and maintain client relationships in line with company guidelines to drive repeat business.
- Network to build and maintain key relationships with corporate and local clients to support HQ team with a program of revenue driving event
- Set clear individual sales objectives and KPIs for your team, and support with ongoing coaching and training.
- Manage the team in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Implement approved brand and product training program across your team to ensure consistent and effective styling advice and inspiration to all customers
- Execute visual merchandising guidelines to a high standard ensuring your location is clean and represents the brand
- Ensure in store experience is in line with the guidelines and Brand standard.
- Experience leading and coaching a team to success.
- A demonstrated passion for customer service and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- People management skills
- Commercial awareness with a track record of improving sales, KPIs and driving targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Organised with an ability to produce quality work within deadlines.
- Proactive approach