My client is a premium menswear brand known for their exemplary customer service, product quality, style and British Heritage. They have a very exciting opportunity as they are seeking an Assistant Manager to be based in their City store (Monday - Friday) This store’s clientele are predominantly local customers so a strong relationship builder is essential.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day. Aim to exceed customer expectations of the companies services and products
- Ensure the boutique communicates the brand values in all aspects
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor (acting as a role model) and ensuring standards are achieved.
- Continuously motivate sales team to ensure team meet sales targets and productivity goals.
- Ensure adequate client databases are maintained and well used.
- Support the Store Director in ensuring effective follow up of mystery shopping programme results.
- Support the Store Director in managing, coaching and training sales team in order to develop their potential and achieve performance benchmarks, in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Good business and commercial acumen
- A strong people manager with a proven track record raising standards
- A strong team motivator
- Results orientated
- Energetic and dynamic
- Client-centric mindset
- A passion for sales and strong selling ability
- Excellent communication
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Knowledge and interest of the menswear and luxury industry