We have a fantastic new role at a leading fashion supplier to join their merchandising team, they are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to support a smooth day to day running of the department.
This company are growing with lots of new clients on board so it's an exciting time to join! They are looking for people who are passionate and dynamic, great problem solvers and with an analytical brain!
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Experience managing stock through the WSSI, forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve sales plans and margin/profit targets for the department
- Identify risks and opportunities within the brand driving growth in sales and profit
- Manage the range plan and buy quantities
- Work closely with the Buyers on seasonal strategy, option plans and delivering a commercial range.
- Participate and support the Merchandiser in trade meetings, presenting to Senior Management where necessary.
- Resolving or escalating delivery/stock issues helping the team and brand to meet stock targets.
- Prepare weekly trading analysis, trade summaries , taking relevant actions from trade and lessons learnt to meet and exceed targets, maximising profits.
- Demonstrated previous Merchandising experience at Assistant Merchandiser level.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the fashion industry
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret data and feedback
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages, especially Excel
- Great attention to detail
- A problem solver with a logical mind
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.