We are currently working with one of the biggest fashion suppliers of Men's casual wear to many of the leading high street retailers and supermarkets in the UK. They are actively recruiting an experienced Account Manager/Product Developer who has worked on men's casual jersey and is confident at working in house designers as well as buyers to develop the correct product for individual retailer's needs. This is an extremely busy division and needs someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about product and with a strong proven track record within in menswear.
Main responsibilities will include
- Maintain and manage existing and new customer relationships
- Liaise with the overseas factories and monitoring the critical path
- Raise orders for the factories.
- Developing new products and further development on existing garments
- Liaising closely with factories throughout all sample stages to accurately communicate requirements
- Attend customer meetings and present the Men's Jersey wear ranges.
- Experience working for a similar high street supplier within menswear
- Strong knowledge of jersey essential
- Experience working with in house design teams on developing product
- Strong commercial eye
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work with high volumes and large product styles
- Experience working with factories abroad especially Far East and Bangladesh.
- Excellent presentation skills and be enthusiastic and passionate
- Clean driving license