Due to continued growth and success my client is looking for a Senior Account Manager across ladies fashion. You will have a previous track record of working with high turnover ladieswear fashion retailers. This supplier has multiple high street and supermarket accounts but this role will be focused mainly on Next and relevant experience is preferred. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of building successful relationships with Buyers and growing business incrementally.
You will be managing multi fashion products across jersey and woven, manufactured in Turkey. You will have a good eye for product and you will be working closely with an extensive design team based in the UK and well as production and operational teams based in Turkey.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate strong relationships with Buyers and customer teams, be a great team player and have experience working in a similar role for a supplier or a background with Next.
This role will be based from home with travel to customers and meetings as required. An ability to work with autonomy and with remote teams as well as face to face is important.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Daily contact with clients and managing client expectations to a high standard.
- Maintaining and nurturing strong relationships with clients.
- Cost price & Delivery negotiations on all product with the production team.
- Actioning Buyers requests re: sampling and working with design teams to exceed customer expectations.
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner.
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates.
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples.
- Liaise with the team in Turkey and provide regular reports and updates to management.
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers.
- Good understanding of margins and working with Merchandisers and Buyers.
- Proven track record of success within a similar role in ladieswear fashion.
- Next experience preferred
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet.
- Able to work under pressure with autonomy
- Self motivated but also a great team player
- A people person with excellent communication skills
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload.