We have a fabulous new opportunity for an Account Manager to join a thriving business who are expanding. They are looking for an Account Manager across knitwear and jersey ladieswear to work across trend lead high street retailers, e-tailers and supermarkets!
This is for one of the biggest and well established suppliers who are based in London. They are looking for someone who is dynamic, with a strong eye for trends, who is product focused and are confident being customer facing.
This role requires someone with 1-2 years of supplier experience in an account management role who has the ability to spot gaps in the range and look at opportunities to help drive sales.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Drive sales by identifying opportunities missing in the range and working closely with Buyers.
- Manage the Sample development process with the factories, coordinate samples/ swatches with the customers, and work through the approval process with the Buyers.
- To maintain and nurture relationships with clients
- In conjunction with the design team, present new product to customers
- Communicate all styles from development through to production.
- Attend sales appointments liaising with UK high street retail and e-tail Buyers.
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all levels.
- Being readily available to answer customer emails/phone calls.
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience working for an established fashion supplier.
- Knowledge of European production, as well as the Far east, is highly beneficial.
- Possess excellent trend awareness, organisation, and analytical skills with the ability to be customer-facing.
- Good eye for fashion trends.
- Good communication skills with customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Able to effectively multi-task / priorities.
- Confident in dealing with a variety of people & able to build good relationships.