My client is a leading supplier to many retailers and both on and offline of ladies fashion knitwear and are looking for an experienced Knitwear Account Manager to service existing and ideally bring on some new account.
You should have a proven track record of working within a fast paced fashion supplier, with experience as an Account Manager on Knitwear.
This is a 1 year maternity contract.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include :
- Develop and maintain sales for key accounts.
- Responsibility for overseeing samples through to production.
- Understanding key trends and having the 'eye' for fashion.
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers.
Person Requirements :
- Previous Knitwear Account Management with a High Street Supplier.
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet.
- Proven Sales Record.
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner.
- To maintain and nurture relationships with existing and new clients.
- Actioning Buyer's requests re production sampling.
- Daily liaison with design teams on product and development for customers.
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team.