My boutique knitwear supplier is looking for a Sales Account Manager. This role will be to manage existing accounts as well as open new accounts for the business.
This person must already have established connections with knitwear buyers across mid-low value online e-commerce/ high street retailers or supermarkets. In this role you will be part of an established team of designers and garment technologists and reporting into the Director.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate good relationships with buyers, be personable and have a few years' experience working in a similar role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To develop and maintain long term-relationships with accounts
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- To utilise your contacts by introducing new clients to the business
- Work closely with design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the design and production team
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner
- Proven track record of success
- Previous experience working with a supplier in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Understanding of knitwear product preferable