I am currently recruiting an Account Manager to join a successful business supplying menswear to high street retailers and e-tailers. You will have worked with mens, ladies or childrenswear and are sales driven, strong with building relationships and expanding business with existing accounts.
Main Responsibilities will include:
* To maximize the sales for the Company throughout the year at agreed margin levels, whilst striving to beat budget sales levels.
* To keep the company fully market aware through networking in the trade and keeping abreast of all trade literature.
* To be aware of fabric and style trends and be able to source and negotiate fabric prices and delivery requirements accordingly. This includes making the mills fully aware of the quality and delivery standards expected by the Company.
* Work closely with the design team to prepare garment ranges for designated customers.
* To develop and maintain satisfactory communications and relationships with designated customers.
* Work with the BD team and the factory to prepare costings in line with the cost base given and margin aspirations of the company. To have a basic awareness of components within a garment and their costing implications.
* To ensure in conjunction with the overseas merchandisers that all customer related documentation is communicated effectively to the production team.
* To ensure in conjunction with the BD team that the customer critical path is completed and maintained correctly in line with the customers' requirements.
* To manage commercial and technical problems with your designated customers, and via the BD team as and when they occur through the course of a production season.
* To attend preproduction and fit sessions as an Account manage role.
* To have a base fabric and garment make up knowledge.
* Assist in project-based work as required by the company
* Strong administrative knowledge or experience in coordinating tasks/projects
* 5+ years of applicable experience
* Exceptional organisation skills and a proven ability to multi-task
* Confident with excellent communication skills
* Ability to accommodate last minute requests with ease and efficiency
* Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
* Highly focused and proactive, with a 'can do' attitude
* Team Player & confident to work on own initiative
* Strong time management
* Very strong sense of responsibility
* Excellent IT skills & good working knowledge of Microsoft packages Word, Excel, and Outlook