My client, a European luxury Jewellery company famous for their outstanding quality of products , are looking for an entrepreneurial Sales Director to take ownership of the UK/Ireland distribution strategy and business development.
The position will be based in the UK (ideally London/Birmingham), and will report directly to the International Vice President. This is an exciting position to set-up a strong presence for the company in the UK/Ireland and develop the business of an In-house fashionable jewellery brand through the wholesale channel in phase one and retail in phase two.
The successful candidate will be a brand builder who embraces the potential and positioning of the brand, while bringing appropriate contacts and experience with sales representatives, agents, multi brand jewelry stores, department stores, concept stores, E-commerce.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the distribution strategy
- Developing sell-in and sell-through programs to meet brand's goals
- Manage and business development to key accounts such as chain of stores, Department Stores and On Line.
- Maintain and deepen existing relationships with all major customers
- Proactively work with accounts receivable personnel to ensure payment for all invoiced amounts
- Work with the Marketing's Head Office and Management to propose a seasonal/yearly retro-planning marketing plan.
- Ensure each store meets company merchandising guidelines and staff are well trained and incentivised
- Contribute on successful PR and Digital Marketing activities
- Communicate with management to review sales KPIS, marketing, market feedback and propose short and long term strategies to create greater sales volume.
- Excellent communicator with a high level of autonomy and outstanding financial acumen
- Must bring excellent organizational skills
- Strong connections to sales representatives and agents, specialty and department stores and proven experience developing jewelry / accessory with retail partners.
- Understand the product and marketing needs
- Able to direct an integrated retail marketing effort to support the sell-in and sell-thru objectives
- A flexible multi-tasker who is willing to "roll up his/her sleeves."
- Charismatic, and energetic with a personal presence and appropriate style.
- Passionate about Luxury, jewelry and Fashion and highly knowledgeable about UK/Ireland market.