An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Wholesale Sales Coordinator to join a British womenswear brand. Founded in 2013, the collection is defined by precision cut pants and meticulously crafted gowns that finds the right balance between statement and wearable. The brand has been very successful since its launch and can be found in leading luxury department stores across the globe and luxury online e-tailers.
My client is now looking for a proactive individual to join their East London head office team. Someone who is self-motivated, ambitious with excellent customer service skills and previous wholesale sales experience. This role would suit a Buyers Administrator wanting to move into Wholesale to work for this premium womenswear brand.
Main Responsibilities Will Include;
- Being the main point of contact for their Global Sales Agent
- Prepare and coordinate components for global sales including targeting materials, price lists, product images, line sheets and training documents
- Managing the departments critical path ensuring deadlines are met
- Issue order confirmations raise commercial paperwork and following all internal processes
- Tracking and managing the forecasts and budgets
- Organising and rolling out seasonal training with external sales teams
- Coordinate the delivery of all samples for market
- Previous experience of working within a wholesale environment
- Experience of working with Zendonk
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail