A unique role has arisen for my client who is a successful and established ladies wear brand with stores in the UK and wholesale accounts throughout Europe. The brand has a highly desirable contemporary elegant feminine feel with a day-to-night sense of chic that reflects the energy of London fashion.
Due to continues growth they are looking for an experienced wholesale operations manager to be an integral part of the management team.
This role requires someone with wholesale, logistics or supply chain management from a fashion background proficient in SAP.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Management of the Key Accounts operational requirements such as; IT & system requirements & logistics ensuring that are all deadlines are met.
- Managing an Assistant
- Responsibility for submitting the seasonal Wholesale orders to suppliers.
- Working with the Wholesale team and Production to plan the key dates for the wholesale season in advance. Including critical Goods in dates and customer dispatch dates.
- Working with production to provide the pre-season goods in forecast to the Warehouse team.
- Working with the production team & the warehouse to ensure any key account requirements such as labelling, specific packaging are delivered.
- Ensuring sales account ledgers are kept up to date for hand-over to accountant.
- Ensuring client credit control limits are not breached - and working with clients to ensure payment performance is optimized.
- Continuous improvement of Wholesale systems and processes.
- Management of third party logistics; Expeditors, UPS
- You will have had experience in Wholesale, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Several years' experience in this field
- Proficient with an ERP software such as SAP
- Experience of preparing shipping documents, invoices, packing lists, exportation documents etc
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills