Wholesale Merchandiser maternity cover Manchester
Our client is a well-established fashion supplier who design and manufacture cutting-edge, trend driven womenswear to many high street retailers.
They are actively recruiting a Wholesale Merchandiser to manage one of their biggest account. You must have strong multi product production and high street account management experience to join this busy and exciting team.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage the process of smooth delivery of stock to the customer.
- Managing orders being placed through to delivery of the goods.
- Raising purchase orders, label orders.
- Ensuring problems are highlighted and solutions are suggested and ready to be acted upon.
- Responsible for inputting, updating and managing the critical path.
- Confirming and booking orders using external retailer's systems.
- Overseeing production issues.
- Processing and chasing queries on lab-dips, labels and bulk fabrics.
- Responsible for keeping the account manager and the customer updated with progress of their orders on a weekly basis.
- Ideally at least 3 years commercial experience as a Wholesale Merchandiser with a UK high street supplier of womenswear
- Possessing outstanding fabric, merchandising and production knowledge .
- Track record of managing a Critical Path.
- Knowledge of Lab Dips , Fabric ( Bulk ) , Test Reports.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Team Player.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.