We have an exciting new role with a hugely successful high street supplier who are looking for a Merchandise Administrator to work in their London Offices. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced fashion environment.
This position reports into the Merchandise controller for this busy ladieswear supplier, working across all product areas including, knitwear, jersey and outwear. The role would also be dealing with leading high street retailers.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues
- Dealing with overseas factories
- Updating and monitoring the critical path
- Chasing up samples and lab dips
- Bulk fabrics
- Order placements and updates
- General admin and updates within the merchandising department
- Some experience working for a supplier would be advantageous
- Fashion graduate would be advantageous
- Interest in fashion
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communicator