A well-established fashion supplier who design and manufacture womenswear and childrenswear are currently recruiting for a Wholesale Merchandiser to work on their High Street accounts. Licensing knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage the process of smooth delivery of stock to the customer.
- Managing orders being placed through to delivery of the goods
- Raising purchase orders, label orders.
- Ensuring problems are highlighted and solutions are suggested and ready to be acted upon.
- Responsible for inputting, updating and managing the critical path.
- Confirming and booking orders using external retailer's systems.
- Overseeing production issues.
- Processing and chasing queries on lab-dips, labels and bulk fabrics.
- Responsible for keeping the account manager and the customer updated with progress of their orders on a weekly basis.
- Ideally at least 3 years commercial experience as a Wholesale Merchandiser with a UK high street supplier of womenswear
- Possessing outstanding fabric, merchandising and production knowledge .
- Track record of managing a Critical Path.
- Knowledge of Lab Dips , Fabric ( Bulk ) , Test Reports.