Our client is an ever evolving company that supplies young fast fashion to many of the leading E Commerce fashion brands across the UK and Europe. With offices across the globe they pride themselves as having their finger on the pulse delivering what the trend customer wants.
Due to growth within their merchandising department they are looking to recruit a number of experienced Wholesale Merchandisers who can come in "hitting the ground running"
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Liaison between customers and factories for all issues arise during production cycle
- Support the sales team.
- Follow all requirements from placement of orders to sealing of styles so that delivery is maintained.
- Set and manage critical paths for customer orders ensuring these are kept to date.
- Input data & Maintaining Critical Path Software.
- Dealing with overseas factories in India, China and Bangladesh.
- Chasing up samples and lab dips.
- Creating cost sheets.
- Review and monitor weekly critical paths from factories.
- Monitor weekly shipments from factories..
- Previous experience of 2-3 years working as a Wholesale Merchandiser for a fashion supplier to the high street
- Experience of working on Knitwear, jerseys and woven ladies wear
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- Used to work.
- Work well as part of a team.