A great opportunity has a arisen for one of my clients who are a leading premium retail accessories brand with several hundred stores throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit high volumes of Christmas temps and as such are looking for someone to help them with the recruitment and administration for this project. This role will be to start immediately and will be till at least the end of September.
To be considered for this role you need to be able to start immediately and to be committed to working for the whole project . Some previous recruitment experience within a fast paced retail/hospitality environment would be highly advantageous
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with all ad response calling and emailing candidates
- Screening candidates via telephone to access suitability for the brand
- Booking candidates onto assessment centres
- Sending out interview confirmation emails
- Compiling an accurate and up to date spreadsheet of all candidates booked in for interview
- Able to start Immediately till the end of September
- Ability to deal with high volume recruitment
- Understanding of the retail industry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to use excel to high standards
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope ell under pressure