This established fashion supplier to many of the leading high street retailers is looking for an experienced Technical Administrator to work along the Garment Technologists in-house and with the high street fashion retailers.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with experience as a Technical Administrator in the industry and looking for a new challenge. So if you're a Fashion Technical Administrator who loves systems and is a dab hand with a spreadsheet please apply here.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- You will be responsible for Providing admin support to the Garment Technologists.
- Up loading fit comments and size charts.
- Attending fit meetings.
- Typing up and recording fit notes.
- Previous experience required as Technical Administrator working for a fashion supplier to Arcadia or Debenhams
- Excellent knowledge of CMT.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a methodical and organised approach to workload.
- Articulate with keen attention to detail
- You'll be a born organiser,
- Have meticulous attention to detail and the flexibility to adjust to constantly changing priorities in a busy department.
- Fantastic administrative skills and the drive to make this role their own.