This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an Italian iconic brand as a Talent Aquisition Specialist .
He will have the duty to support the full life -cycle recruitment process for the offices and create a pipeline of qualified and diverse applicants who are interested in joining the company.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage full cycle recruitment for multi-site organization
- Utilizing standard, creative and cutting edge sourcing strategies, identifying top talent and qualified candidates
- Work closely with HR partners and outside counsel, to stay well-schooled in immigration policies and to insure compliance in the recruiting process.
- Maintain contact with external recruitment agencies and temporary staffing firms as needed.
- Manage Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Work with hiring manager (s) to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Train and develop hiring managers on recruiting and interviewing skills and best practices.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of PEI's employment benefits, compensation and bonus plans and can present them to the candidates.
- Drives & maintains a high standard of brand representation as it relates to recruitment events and our hiring processes.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience I a operational HR function, internationally
- Equipped with a great faculty of observation and analysis
- Great listener and able to rational intelligence
- Strong proposal
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Available to regularly browse the area