A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of my clients a traditional British heritage brand synonymous with quality and superior craftsmanship for their products. As Supervisor you will be responsible for achieving turnover & overseeing the efficiency of the store.
You will need to be a proactive Sales professional either currently as a Senior Sales Assistant or Supervisor.
My client is looking for someone who can organise and motivate their team, develop an excellent customer service within the framework of a luxury brand and above all someone who has an excellent understanding of the retail market within the Leeds area.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a brand ambassador through developing expert product knowledge, understanding of brand's core values and service standards
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets through delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Building loyal client base through effective client relationship management
- Supporting the manager with day to day running of the boutique
- Opportunity for progression and growth within the brand
- An in depth knowledge of the Leeds retail market
- Several years' experience working within Luxury- Premium sector as either a Senior Sales Assistant or Supervisor
- Footwear Knowledge desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding personal appearance
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A can do attitude and the ability to work with a team