We have just been briefed on a prestigious and exciting new opportunity for an experienced Store Manager with a luxury brand, who are looking for an individual to manage their high profile store based in Westfield, White City. This opportunity is ideal for an existing Store Manager or a strong Department Manager looking for progression and a new challenge in this fast paced business.
You will need to be passionate about retail and ale to work autonomously and have the ability to make decisions as well as motivating your team. A background with Luxury or premium retail accessories is essential, jewellery back ground would be desirable.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and motivating the team, driving sales in order to reach corporate goals
- Assisting in the boutique with sales at busy times, hands on approach
- Ability to manage high-profile clients and to build long-lasting relationships with all customers
- Controlling costs and managing budgets and with excellent luxury/fashion background gained in a very customer service focused environment
- Ability to manage high turnovers, to train and coordinate staff, implement corporate strategies and procedures, manage client relations and identify customer's needs
- Responsible for staff payroll (attendance, overtime,etc) and coordinating public relation activities in order to develop new business opportunities
- Strong experience gained in a very customer service focused, luxury environment, experience in jewellery will be a plus!
- Several years experience, managing high turnovers, large teams- perfect candidate will either be an existing Store Manager or strong Assistant/Department Manager looking for next move
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Story-telling abilities
- Enthusiastic and passionate about retail
- Dynamic, thrives in challenging, high-paced environments
- Well-integrated with the social environment in order to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Strong manual ability and creativity, in order create the jewels directly in front of the customers, interpreting and meeting their needs