We have a fantastic new role with a growing premium multi-brand store, selling a mix of stylish, exclusive, easy to wear, fashion & accessories. They are looking for a strong Store Manager with excellent management skills to join their busy boutique store based in Hampstead.
This is the perfect opportunity to thrive and progress within a growing company.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility of assisting customers with all enquiries and purchasing needs
- In house staff training
- Reporting weekly and monthly KPI's
- Full knowledge and understanding of the brands
- Managing sales transactions and refunds
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Team meetings and appraisals
- Recruiting new store employees
- Managing stock takes and adhering to stock loss prevention procedures
- Staff rotas
- Strong Admin Skills
- Previous managerial experience within a multi brand retail environment.
- Excellent use of Excel
- Impeccable presentation
- A proven track record of driving sales targets
- A natural team leader with the ability to successfully motivate a team
- High organisational and strong communicational skills