A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of my clients a traditional British heritage brand synonymous with quality and superior craftmanship for their products. As Store Manager you will be responsible for achieving turnover & overseeing the efficiency of the store co ordinating all the rotas and ensuring the business is run within the company strategy and guidelines. You will need to be a proactive Sales professional either currently at Store Manager level or Assistant manager looking for the next step in your career.
My client is looking for someone who can organise and motivate their team , implement product strategy, develop an excellent customer service within the framework of a luxury brand and above all someone who has an excellent understanding of the retail market within the Leeds area and is able to bring a client book with them would be beneficial . In return my client is offering an excellent basic and bonus scheme as well as unrivalled product discount for their store and the group they are part of.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reflects the corporate image in terms of standing and ensures that the Staff is also aligned.
- Guarantees excellent customer welcome and supervises sales to ensure customer satisfaction and that the qualitative standards required by our brand are maintained
- Ensures that all critical situations connected with the overall sales process and all customer complaints are dealt with
- Ensures that the network of external relations is expanded and that relations with traditional partners and prestigious people are maintained in order to promote customer loyalty.
- Supports the Retail Operations Manager/HR in the Store Staff scouting and selection process.
- Responsible for the Store planning, organizes and plans local marketing
- Keeps staff informed at all times regarding Store performance through the necessary tools agreed upon with the Retail Operations Manager.
- Makes sure that internal procedures are complied with.
- Applies all the necessary measures to ensure the safety of both Personnel and customers.
- Ensures that the Store image and product care are in line with corporate standards Ensure Store windows are always in good order and prepares product display complying with the Company directions.
- Monitors stocks, making sure that they are in line with the Store's sales potential and reports to the Retail Operations Manager and to the Operations function.
- Optimises stockroom management in order to make sure that stocks are stored efficiently
- Manages stock take activities and is responsible for the relevant results in cooperation with the Operations function.
- Liaises with the Retail Operations Manager to report and manage any loss (thefts of products, money, etc.)
- Makes sure that security procedures are correctly applied
- An in depth knowledge of the Leeds retail market and client book preferred
- Several years' experience working within Luxury- Premium sector as either a Store Manager or Assistant Manager
- Footwear Knowledge desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding personal appearance
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A can do attitude and the ability to work with a team