We are seeking a Strong Store Manager on behalf of one of our client, an Italian luxury brand specialising in Jewellery product for their boutique in Hamburg.
The Boutique Manager is responsible for the achievement of the sales objectives and to build and coach highly motivated sales team to deliver exceptional service to the customers.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing the boutique in order to achieve sales objectives and KPI's, ensuring to spend most of the time on the shop floor with sales team and clients
- Coaching constantly sales team on extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude to deliver an unique shopping experience
- Ensuring the ethical behaviour of the store team and integrity towards the client.
- Ensuring the participation of the store team to training's in order to develop their knowledge on different topics (collections, selling techniques, brand and inspiration stories, security)
- Being proactive in recruiting new customers, promoting and creating events in order to generate new business opportunities. Actively participate and involve sales teams in social events
- Constantly cultivate relationships with clients, in store and outside the store
- Being responsible for the good functioning of the store in terms of product assortment and visual merchandising, monitoring the store stock and guaranteeing the respect of display guidelines
- Strong experience in the same position, with a genuine passion for luxury
- Communication skills and Interpersonal sensitivity
- Customer orientation
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and team leader; well-integrated in the social environment in order to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Knowledge of English is mandatory