Our client is a fashion first, luxury Jewelry brand. Looking for a strong sales Store Manager to join their team. The products have a strong European flare which captures the attention of a forward thinking customer. A much-loved contemporary brand well known throughout the European and Asian market and now expanding throught the USA and Canada. The styles fit perfectly within current market trends.
This role requires a proactive and hands on individual, able to manage all operations and take ownership of every aspect of their beautiful store in Toronto.
The perfect candidate must have previous experience in a similar role within a leading luxury brand or a luxury high turnover store.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor, through customer engagement, ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Working to achieve and exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Ensuring a positive and professional work environment, that promotes trust and superior staff performance standards
- Conducting monthly coaching and annual review performance and provide constructive feedback
- Managing and supporting stock levels, stock take procedures and new product launches
- Proactively keeping up with the latest Fashion Trends, industry news and technology
- Setting individual and team goals on a weekly and monthly basis, enhancing team performance
- Controlling daily invoices; taking necessary actions to effectively control store costs
- Several years' experience in a luxury store management role
- Natural and confident sales person
- Bilingual in Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) is preferred
- Strong verbal communication and excellent organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills; solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse reports, and identify business trends
- Passionate for the fashion industry; industry awareness and a strong business insight