A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a fashion forward Store Manager to join a much-loved contemporary Jewellery Brand.
My client is looking for a proactive and hands on individual able to manage all operations and take ownership of every aspect of the boutique. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the team and replicate store success in an affluent market and establish the brand as a luxury shop.
The perfect candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within a leading luxury brand or a luxury high turnover store.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor, through customer engagement, ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Working to achieve and exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Ensuring a positive and professional work environment, that promotes trust and superior staff performance standards
- Conducting monthly coaching and annual review performance and provide constructive feedback
- Managing and supporting stock levels, stock take procedures and new product launches
- Proactively keeping up with the latest Fashion Trends, industry news and technology
- Setting individual and team goals on a weekly and monthly basis, enhancing team performance
- Controlling daily invoices; taking necessary actions to effectively control store costs
- Immediate start
- Several years experience in a luxury store management role
- Natural and confident sales person
- Strong and verbal communication and excellent organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills; solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse reports, and identify business trends
- Passionate for the fashion industry; industry awareness and a strong business insight