We have a fabulous opportunity to be part of a great cool lifestyle brand that has strong international presence has rapidly grown their UK retail operation and as such are looking for a Store Manager to be based in their state of the art new concept store in Bath.
My client is a specialist in what they do and focuses on giving great one to one service for all customers who are looking for a truly unique retail experience. This role would suit someone who has a passion for the food and beverage industry within a niche market, as well as excellent strong retail commercial and customer focused experience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and motivating the team, driving sales in order to reach corporate goals
- Assisting in the boutique with sales at busy times, hands on approach
- Ability to manage high-profile clients and to build long-lasting relationships with all customers
- Controlling costs and managing budgets and with excellent fashion/retail background gained in a very customer service focused environment
- Ability to manage high turnovers, to train and coordinate staff, implement corporate strategies and procedures, manage client relations and identify customer's needs
- Responsible for staff payroll (attendance, overtime,etc) and coordinating public relation activities in order to develop new business opportunities
- Strong experience gained in a very customer service focused environment
- 2-3 years management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Story-telling abilities
- Enthusiastic and passionate about retail
- Dynamic, thrives in challenging, high-paced environments
- Well-integrated with the social environment in order to develop and maintain effective relationships