My client is a Quirky European brand looking for a Store Manager to join their new boutique in the West End.
At the heart of the brand lies a vision of shared, multidisciplinary creativity, building a platform to connect and highlight talented creative minds.
The Store Manager is responsible for leading the store in all aspects of the business from sales and profit to the brand building functions of the store.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working closely with their HQ to improve store performance
- Responsible for ensuring that the store generates sales, profitability, and meets KPI goals in the company
- Ensuring that the store is merchandised according to company visual standards
- Maintaining stock levels and making key decisions in regard to market-specific allocation
- Delivering excellent customer service to all clients
- Analyse sales and other key figures in order to take the required actions to reach store and company goals
- Recruitment of staff as well as providing on-going training and development of the team
- Solid management background with at several years' experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager
- Sales driven
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in Excel/Word/Mail