Our client, a stunning furniture brand is looking for a talented Showroom Manager, to join their store based in Chelsea.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Showroom Manager or Assistant manager with either background or interest in furniture/ interior design, looking to join a unique and highly successful brand.
This brand has a well known reputation for superb quality, comfort and effortless style whilst producing timeless pieces.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to organise and run the retail store in prime west end location
- Ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Develop business strategies to raise footfall,
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Deal with any complaints and performance issues
- Experience in sales and providing expert advice to clients
- Customer management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in furniture or interior design looking to join a unique brand