An all over Senior Print Designer for Ladies Jerseywear is required to join this thriving supplier within their London Office. This role is to specifically focus on designing all over commercial prints for the UK High Street.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Print Designer who has previously worked within a similar role for the fashion industry and is looking for a new challenging position.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- The Senior Print Designer will work closely with the in-house garment Designers
- Attend customer meetings
- Work to customer design briefs
- Complete trend research
- Liaise with overseas factories
- Design and develop innovative and creative on-trend prints
- Leading and directing the team for up and coming trends
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline
- Have an eye for colour and texture
- Meet all critical dates mutually agreed and manage the design process
- Must have a very varied hand-writing as the customer they would be working with have diverse needs,
- Ideal for a designer with beautiful artwork with a commercial view
- Excellent presentation
- Good communication
- CAD skills are essential for this position.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Will have experience of producing artwork of a print ready commercial standard - All over repeat pattern, placement print and motif design experience
- Adept on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator
- Easy colouring literacy
- Creative and enthusiastic