Our client is a design-to-delivery garment supplier working with major fashion retailers across Europe. They our looking to add an experience Formal Jersey wear Designer to their team.
With a track record for innovation, they build their strength and capabilities to provide the exceptional standard of design for their customers, from premium high streets retailers to supermarket retailers helping to achieve their vision.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- A hard-working ethos, dedicated and enthusiastic with the ability to use your initiative confidently
- Have good Photo shop and illustrator skills
- Be able to prepare artworks for the factory
- Have strong trend driven portfolio with commercial handwriting and a good commercial eye
- Have good graphics skills
- Would ideally have previous high street experience and be used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong presentation skills and be confident to present designs in meetings and in front of buying teams
- Have the ability to interpret the latest trends into commercial products
- Good trend knowledge and product knowledge for Woman's Formal jersey wear
- Excellent photo shop and illustration skills
- Great commutation skills
- Trend knowledge and jersey product knowledge
- Flexible to travel
- Used to working in a fast-paced design environment
- Experience in liaising with manufacturers and an understanding of production capabilities.