My client is a leading supplier based in London who are looking for an experienced Fabric Technologist to work on their new account which covers multi products: ladieswear. outerwear, jersey, softs, tailoring and childrenswear. You will be working with 3 main account managers. This is a very exciting role to be part of a business that is hugely successful and currently expanding.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Development stage: base test with mill, risk assess styles and attend meetings with client
- Co-ordinate base submissions using the customers online platform before sign off.
- Help develop fabrics, s/o's, handlooms alongside the design team
- Submitting bulk fabrics and testing
- Finding solutions with mills/garment techs on failed reports/fabric issues to resolve quickly.
- Managing wearer trials/in house tests
- Highly capable team member who can attend meetings to discuss risks/issues and hold your own
- Must have a technical background/training.
- Able to problem solve, highly organised and critical path driven
- Good communicator
- Customer facing experience is essential for this role
- Excellent fabric knowledge