We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a leading supplier to many major high-street retailers looking for a Sampling Co-Ordinator based in their Hong Kong office.
They are seeking an experienced co-ordinator who has worked with factories and fabric suppliers. The ideal candidate must be confident, proactive, uses initiative and able to work within a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the design and development/production team
- Sending and chasing samples for gold seal approval
- Lab dip approvals
- Sourcing fabrics and trims
- Help prepare presentation pack to the customers
- Attending sales meetings with existing and new customers
- Liaising with overseas factories
- Managing the critical path
- Processing purchase orders
- Well organised
- Uses own initiative and can manage own workload
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Clear communication skills at all levels
- Eye for detail