A great new opportunity has become available to work for a leading supplier to major high street retail stores and supermarkets, looking for a Sales Administrator to join their office based in London. This is an administrative role required to support team of 5 Account Managers who each look after core key customers across Knitwear, Jerseywear, Sleepwear and Outerwear product categories.
- Gather sampling information to assist account management team in costing and order confirmation.
- Input and maintain images and information on internal systems library.
- Raise Sales orders to be passed to Merchandising team.
- Cost price amendments on confirmed orders.
- Manage and responsible for sending samples, swatches and any other information required out to customers via post and email.
- Assisting in the preparation of on-site customer meetings
- Coordination of customer requirements and deadlines to help advise sampling priorities.
- General administrative support for the account management team.
- Experience within supply chain and/or the clothing industry
- Any office based/administrative experience
- Must be organised and able to prioritise
- IT literate
- Product knowledge in knit/jersey and outerwear - preferred but not essential
- Must be a good communicator via multiple channels
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be confident and assertive but personable
- Interest in the clothing industry
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn