Our client is a very successful multi-product ladieswear supplier, and they are looking for an experienced merchandiser to join their growing team.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Sending through new orders/ amendments
- Creating and following the Critical path
- Liaising with factories overseas, sending of weekly plans
- Liaising with logistics team ensuring smooth delivery of goods
- Building up relationships with the customer
- Checking dockets
- Checking trims and labels and contract details are all correct for final dockets
- Liaise with account manager on receipt of colour palette to establish factory/mill to dip with.
- Keep lab dips filed in yarn/season order.
- Ensure lab dips are received back in time for colour up CP on an order or within a timely manner if sending for dipping.
- Any outstanding dips need to be chased on a regular basis.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- You must be extremely well organised
- Able to communicate fluently in English both written and spoken.
- It is essential you work well as a team member
- Ability to problem solve.