Our client is a high-end, bespoke design and clothing label based in North London and they are currently looking for a talented Production Manager to join their growing in-house team.
The ideal candidate will be a strong and confident communicator that can establish new relationships and manage the existing supply chain partners in garment sampling and bulk production schedules with factories based mainly in Europe.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Placing and scheduling all production in factories
- Negotiating make prices and delivery dates
- Monitoring and improving quality and advising factories on best production methods
- Growing our production capacity by finding bringing on new factories
- Streamlining our in-house systems to optimise productivity
- Previous Production Manager on both fully factored and CMT fashion/uniforms/costume
- Knowledge of MTM tailoring and dress making essential
- Be able to confidently produce full technical packs with accurate sampling and production specs and sizing information regard QC and fit
- Experience: several years proven track record in garment production
- Be a highly organised individual confident with managing the critical path
- Menswear and Womenswear experience an advantage
- Very experienced on Excel and management software systems
- Languages beneficial but not essential