You will be working in the fast-paced, quality driven world of garment design and manufacturing, as a Production co-ordinator. Lovely team and open plan office with parking or a few minutes from the train station.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Serving as the central link for international customers on all production queries achieving complete satisfaction and resolution of any issues.
- Own the production lifecycle across all categories and lines
- Partnering with the Account Management team to link commercial and customer aspects of the business with production
- Managing the critical path and production database; using production metrics to identify and mitigate risks.
- Forming strong strategic relationships with the manufacturing bases in the Far East (Bangladesh and China).
- Monitoring supplier and manufacturing availability against forecasted demand disseminating updates to key stakeholders.
- Selecting and managing contract negotiations with all vendors and factories setting clear T&Cs and SLAs for all purchasing.
- Negotiating price points for the selling of commodities with key partnerships to sustain commercial margins.
- Overseeing quality assurance and risk in fabric and garment working with commercial teams to mitigate liabilities.
- Forecasting demand; working with suppliers to fulfil orders to agreed timescales.
- Must have fast paced UK supplier experience
- Will have at least 3-5 years Production experience
- Be able to follow and amend the Critical Path
- Excellent excel skills
- Must be a fantastic communicator
- Experience manufacturing out of Bangladesh and China will be an advantage