Our client, an established supplier of ladies and girls fashion, is looking for a dynamic and go-getting Production Assistant to work closely with the Sales and Production team in their fast-paced design studio based in Hertfordshire.
Working with UK, European and American retail accounts - delivering the production for all garments from order intake through dispatch to wholesale and retail clients.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsible for all elements of the garment manufacturing process once orders are confirmed from retail customers.
- Supporting the Brand Development Manager to cost and prepare material needed for the selling process
- Send out CMT requests to all factories and request costings from Pattern Cutter and fabric price & leadtime
- Responsible to get sign off's to Production Dept in time
- Ensuring trims and label etc are all correct for bulk
- Chase customer PO's in time for sign off hand over
- Enter Critical path dates and make sure all dates are adhered to for strike off/labdips, fabric delivery & packing lists
- Must check that direct delivery fabrics have arrived into factory
- Any fabric delays or concerns must be advised to Production to see effects on Production & Delivery
- Need to request base & bulk test reports
- Advise customers on shortages on orders and any other day to day info that effects their orders
- Work with Garment Tech to make sure all the Gold Seals are sent to the customer in good time
- Previous Wholesale Production experience is desirable
- Ability work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong administration skills and experience of inputting data into systems
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Word skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and positive attitude