Our client is a well-established fashion garment supplier and manufacturer to many of the fashion high street retailers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Product Developer/Sales Co-ordinator focusing on women's casual wear to join their newly-created London team.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, go-getting individual required to be the right hand of the CEO and to help drive this new, young thriving business.
The ideal candidate will be from a fashion design background - whether that be having a degree in design or having worked previously within a fashion design environment.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop and design (as and when required) commercial fast fashion, trend demanding ranges through every development phase
- Liaising with Buyers in the UK and the Hong Kong design team
- Trend research and forecasting along with developing trend boards
- Overseeing development of all sampling ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring hand over packs are up to date for all orders
- Meeting customer deadlines for products and presentations
- Bring new and exciting ranges that maintain a leading edge on competitors
- Analyse feedback from customers and sales and identify the best-selling pieces for opportunities in future ranges
- You will be an experienced women's casual wear Designer/Product Developer for high street fashion
- Experience creating tech packs and designing for high street fashion
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high street fashion supplier preferred
- This role will only suit an experienced candidate - it is not a junior or entry level role
- Excellent Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude, with an appetite for a challenge
To be considered for this position, you will need to submit some tech pack examples.