Are you looking for a role to further develop your career as an Outerwear designer?
If so my client is looking for a middleweight ladieswear outerwear designer who has strong presentation and leadership skills to join their existing team on womenswear .
They currently supply so several leading high street retailers supplier to producing fashionable designs and work closely developing market trends and as such a looking for an outstanding individual to join their team.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include
- Deputising for Head of Design at buyer meetings and presenting when needed
- Commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business
* Confidently initiate the design and development from concept to production
* Undertake regular comparative shop reports and fashion trends
* International travel including Trade Exhibitions
* Working closely with suppliers, buyers and technologists to create commercial products.
* Ability to work effectively with customer design briefs.
- Several years' experience as an Outerwear Designer from either supplier or retail background
- Excellent trend and catwalk knowledge with the ability to translate in to commercial designs
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to use initiative, as well as work in a team
- Good technical specs/attention to detail.
- CAD skills essential