My client is a leading manufacturer supplying to most major retailers and due to continued growth they are looking for a nightwear designer who is commercially aware and has a good eye for trends to work on their ladieswear nightwear division . This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful supplier and further develop your career
Main Duties and responsibilities will include
- Attending customers meetings and working closely with the other designers and account managers
- Conducting trend research
- Working to customer briefs and creating ranges
- Liaising with the factories
- Previous experience in Nightwear is preferable,
- Experience designing jersey and woven garments will also be considered.
- Good CAD ,Illustrator and Photoshop,skills requires and a good on-trend and commercial eye is vital for this role.
- Graphic and print design experience would be beneficial, but not essential.