Our client is a British, iconic lifestyle brand well-known for its smart casual weekend outfits. This beautiful, premium menswear and ladieswear retailer was established over 20 years ago and maintains its unique identity, which relies on uncompromised attention to quality and finishes.
They are looking for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to specialise in print material and join their creative and upbeat team in their South West London head office. This is a great opportunity to make an impact by joining the business during a very exciting time of growth and change.
Must have experience in designing for print collateral such as brochures, look-books etc.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the books which are produced approximately 10 times per year. This includes developing the look and feel of layout and imagery, whilst always keeping a close eye on detail
- Ownership of the shoot bible which web and VM feed in to
- Develop engaging, commercial and on-brand designs for other print collateral, including in-store POS, direct mail and other designs
- Working cross functionally to assist design for seasonal creative campaigns suitable for all marketing channels which fit the brand position and creative strategy
- Involvement in seasonal concepts and idea creation
- Innovate to ensure the brand experience continues to evolve and is presented in best way possible
- Good knowledge of digital design; capable of designing email marketing communications along with website elements including homepages, category and promotional banners and article imagery
- Prepare print ready files across POS, seasonal books and window displays
- Previous experience in a similar design role, preferably at a retail company
- Excellent knowledge of print, and good knowledge of e-commerce and digital design
- Ability to prioritise work schedule and work to tight deadlines
- Manage a number of projects/responsibilities simultaneously
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt to change and redefine goals as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound numerical and IT skills
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign and good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Bridge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- A keen team player with a can-do attitude and positive approach that fits well with company culture