Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global premium retailer as an International Junior Merchandiser.
This exciting role will be looking after all stores in the EMEA region and will involve you working closely with the Head of Merchandising and Senior Merchandiser to prepare information to markets for all launches and support the forecast process. Working for this fast-paced brand, you must be confident working within a volume-driven environment. Due to the pace of the business, it is vital that you are an established and successful Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser looking for an exciting challenge.
This is a one-year Maternity cover role.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Weekly category analysis on new products with comments to markets showing high levels of opportunities
- Merchandising pack: Stock and sales reports including analysis by market, pulling information together using templates
- Weekly sales analysis, best and worst sellers, cored product sales on the market
- Performance analysis on promotions using sell-in and sell-out data including margin analysis for EMEA
- Updating best sellers reports and sending to EMEA team
- Working with Senior category planner to prepare information to the market for all launches
- Compiling Merchandising presentation data for VP of merchandising
- Owning Regional assortment database and work with the markets to keep it updated
- Strong Fashion or Accessories merchandising experience gained from within a retailer
- Must have international merchandising experience
- Experience of reporting and manipulating data
- Excellent MS skills; advance Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Able to use Merchandise and retail systems
- Flexible work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to use your initiative