A great new opportunity has become available to join a successful manufacturer looking for an experienced luxury Outerwear Machinist who understands garment construction and working with various fabrications from heavyweight fabrics to check fabrics.
You will be working closely with designers and pattern cutters to ensure that all outwerwear garments are completed within a tight time frame and you will need to be able to work in a faced paced environment and have an eye for detail.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Produce outerwear with high finishing techniques and skills
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Cutting samples
- The ideal candidate must have a very strong technical skill set and understanding of patterns and garment construction
- Previous machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear environment
- Experienced in premium fabrics is a must
- Good spoken English is required